Friday, May 24, 2013

Why Blue Pants and Bowties?


Well.... I was at National History Day in Denver with my mom and friend.  After our interview, we decided to walk down to the 16th street mall for lunch and to kill sometime until the finalists were posted.  We had lunch at Smashburger and on the way back to the competition I spotted some guys.  They were wearing blue pants and pink bowties.  I pointed them out to my mom and we had a good time joking about how you can only find that sort of outfit in certain places.  Then my mom said "Hey, that would be an awesome blog title.... you should remember that".  So when the time came to create my blog,  I didn't have any better ideas, so I went with it.

On a side note, my group did not make it to the final round at National History Day, but we still had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment